Thursday, June 14, 2007

Why did I want to start this blog?

i started this blog because im moveing to china so i wont see my friends a lot anymore thats why i sended it to amila becca sophia mekenzie and yumi now you know why i wanted to start this blog .

5 comments:

The McLaughlin's said...

Great blog! I think your friends will love it. It will be a good way to keep in touch!....Mom

yumi said...

hi Carolyn, I realy miss you. I hope I can still see you , maybe when you come back in Manila on July?

KarBeth said...

Dear Carolyn,
your mom just told us about this...I like it!

KarBeth said...

Dear Carolyn, I miss you and can't wait to see you It's Mark! Beth's letting me post a comment through her account...

Anonymous said...

hi Carolyn,
I miss you so much.
I hope we will see eachother sometime, do yuo think that is possible?
from Amelia P.S. I miss your squish!!!!!